A straphanger's diary of the ridiculous happenings aboard the A train. A circus of entertainment for only $2.50!

DAY 20

Scene: Uptown A train. Early morning. 20-year-old attractive hipster guy dressed in a suit and sweater sits on the inside L seat next to me with his skateboard.

Him: What are you listening to?
Me: (takes headphones off) Remix of "A Whole Lotta Love."
Him: It just stood out...the picture on your ipod. It's very striking.
Me: Okay. (puts headphones on and closes eyes)

Him: I noticed the word "lipid" (points to a typed paper an attractive brunette sitting nearby is reading)
Her: (ignores)
Him: What are you reading?
Her: A paper I wrote that I need to present this morning. (resumes reading)
Him: Cool. I used to work at this health and wellness clinic in Ohio..... blah blah blah...CBD...marijuana....studies have shown...it's not just the THC it's CBD... blah blah blah
Her: bleh bleh bleh (Gets off at 168th Street)
Him: (turns back to me) So what do you do?

Not cool at 7am. Super nice guy and all, but wrong place wrong time.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.
    cbd best

    ReplyDelete